It's time to rethink the timing and purpose of the rapture. The rapture was prophesied from Genesis to Revelation. Why have dozens of rapture prophecies been overlooked by mainstream theology? Explore the ancient texts and rediscover God's clear and consistent revelation of end time events.
End-times Bible prophecy is like a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle partially done. Many godly people have come before us and have spent a great deal of effort establishing the borders of the puzzle. Parts of the faces and the landscape are taking form, yet without the box cover showing the finished product, no one really knows how it ought to look entirely assembled. The timing of the rapture is a puzzle-piece incorrectly placed. Many times, teachers will begin with the assumption that the timing of the rapture is fixed and non-negotiable. They then demand that the rest of the end times scenario fit that assumption.
The dilemma posed by an imminent return of Christ, together with His clear statement in Matthew 24 that He will return "after the tribulation of those days," must be addressed by any serious study of eschatology. Some theologies propose two Second Comings. But Peter and Paul state that Jesus must remain in heaven at the Father's right hand until certain events are fulfilled (see 1st Corinthians 15:24-28, Psalms 110, Acts 3:21). These specific criteria eliminate the possibility of two descents from Christ's heavenly throne. It is, therefore, necessary to resolve the dual mandate of imminence and tribulation within the Bible's own framework of one Second Coming. "Reclaiming the Rapture" provides the solution that is supported prolifically throughout the Old and New Testaments.
Follow Douglas Hamp and Chris Steinle on their quest to solve the Bible's end time rapture puzzle.
* Explore dozens of verses that clearly state the timing of the rapture.
* Understand the logic behind Paul's eschatology.
* Learn why God's indignation, the rapture, and the Second Coming are all part of the Day of the Lord.
* Enjoy dramatic vignettes from the Millennium Chronicles that bring Bible prophecies to life.
* Consider the connection between the rapture and the promised redemption of the body.
* Discover God's plan to gather the Commonwealth of Israel, and how the Gathering applies to the Church.
* See why Paul insisted the dead must rise before the rapture.
* Know the biblical signs that will precede the return of Jesus.
* Includes four charts and three vignettes to showcase the authors' conclusions.
|Number Of Pages||230|
|Publisher||Memorial Crown Press|
|Studio||Memorial Crown Press|