Modern time is the time of smart and extra-ordinary names; because name is the identification of a person, mirror of his/her life, therefore is should be meaningful, sharp and spiritual too. Choosing a right and suitable name for your child is not an easy task as it influences his or her entire character and lifestyle.
Help is in your hands. We have prepared this book by selected poetic, religious, ethnic, moral and classic names for your lovely child.
* The name should be short and easy to pronounce.
* Make sure it is not corrupted.
* The name should be meaningful and fit to the gender of the child.
* Always use the name with its standard, pronunciation and spelling.
* The following table is giving for those who believe in astrology, in which the sounds of the first letter of the name are given under each zodiac.
1. Aries : Aa, Che, Chu, Cho, Le, Li, Loo, Lu, Lo.
2. Taurus : Va, Voo, Vee, Ve, Vo, Bi, Vi, Ee, U, E, O.
3. Gemini : Koo, Kee, Ka, Gha, Cha, Ko, Ha, Ke.
4. Cancer : Hee, He, Hoo, Ho, Dee, De, Do, Doo, Da.
5. Leo : Ma, Mee, Mu, Moo, Me, Mo, Ta, Tee, Te, Tu.
6. Virgo : To, Pa, Pe, Pee, Poo, She, Sha, Na, Tha, Pe, Po.
7. Libra : Ree, Roo, Re, Ra, Ro, Tee, Too, Te, Ta.
8. Scorpio : To, Nu, Na, Noo, Ne, No, Yu, Yee, Yoo, Ya.
9. Sagittarius : Yo, Ye, Bha, Bhe, Bhu, Bhoo, Dhu, Dha, Fu, Fa.
10. Capricorn : Ja, Ju, Jee, Je Ji, Bho, Khe, Kho, Khu, Ga, Gu, Gee.
11. Aquarius : Ge, Go, Goo, Sa, So, Se, Soo, Su, Da, Du.
12. Pisces : Doo, Dee, Do, Du, Tha, Tra, Gya, De, Cha, Cho, Chu.
|Number Of Pages||706|