Would you like to make your own soaps, lotions, body butters, and body scrubs with healthy, natural ingredients that leave your skin soft and smooth?
Then read this practical DIY spa product guide that reveals the easiest ways to make your own beauty products.
* How to make a soothing all vegetable soap using just common oils.
* The type of spoons you should never use when mixing soap.
* How to prevent soap from sticking to the mold and ruining the final product.
* How to work with lye and not get hurt.
* How to avoid stirring in air bubbles into the soap.
* Luxurious homemade home recipes that won't give you cancer like store bought lotions.
* How to make your own lotions without fancy tools and using flexible ingredients.
* Recipes for skin-nourishing lotions using your favorite essential oils.
* How to make a light lotion perfect for the summer months.
* Instructions for making nontoxic natural sunscreen.
* How to make healthy body butters that don't poison your system.
* Recipes for lush body butters that are good for your skin.
* Body scrub recipes that leave your skin soft and smooth.
* How to make body scrub with scents that relax, soothe, energize, and set a romantic mood.
...and many more DIY spa product secrets!
|Author||Nina M. White|
|Number Of Pages||44|