Natural disasters are events that come in different shapes and forms, and usually without warning. They range from catastrophic weather conditions to seismic events. When these events occur, they can injure people, take lives, and cause property damage. Although the susceptibility of each country varies, there is no place on Earth that is considered disaster-free.
Since most of these disasters are inevitable, the best thing we can do is to be prepared. Preparedness is a good thing so that when disaster comes, it will cause less damage to our property and we can avoid needless injury.
101 Ways to Prepare Your Home for a Natural Disaster aims to guide you on what you should do before, during, and after a natural disaster by covering the following topics:
- Types of Natural Disasters
- Early Warning Systems
- Food Needs
- Water Needs
- Creating an Emergency Disaster Plan
- Preparing Your Home Against Natural Disasters
- First Aid Skills and Techniques
- Tips on Disaster Communication Plan
- Evacuation During Disasters
- Returning Home After the Disaster
|Number Of Pages||56|