CBSE created a wave of shock this year when it announced the return of Class 10 Board examinations. 10 board examinations are coming back after good 8 years so a slight change in the difficulty level or examination pattern is certainly expected. We at Career Launcher decided to be there for the students to guide you on how to go about with your last minute preparation and score well. Let these practice papers pave your way to a glorious future. Let?s welcome boards without any fear. To ace the exam, it becomes very important to get the foundation right. Hence, this book has been designed to help the students score the best in their CBSE Board examination. This book consists of 10 exhaustive test papers created by the pioneers in the Education department to introduce the students with real exam scenario beforehand. The tests are followed by detailed marking scheme which will give you clarity of how to go about with answering your questions and to know where exactly do you stand in terms of marks obtained. The book has a section designated to right preparation strategy. We know that a student juggling between different subjects generally misses out on correct preparation strategy. Hence, articles on right preparation strategy and time management are there in this book. An ideal study plan and a smart revision plan are designed and the same have been incorporated in the book to prepare the students in the best manner. The aim of the book is to help students revise the concepts and theory. To help you get that winning edge in Mathematics, we present to you our booklet with 200 important questions to ace your Math exam. We hope you have fun and enjoy studying every bit of this book while making way to a glorious career. This book is as per the latest CBSE class - X exam pattern. Features Designed by teachers with 20+ years of experience Solutions as per the latest marking scheme Tips and tricks to score high marks Mobile App with important questions and formulae Corrected Analysis
This book has been designed to help you maximize your score in the CBSE Board examination. The contents include 10 test papers in Mathematics developed by the pioneers in the Education department—to familiarize you with the scenario of the actual exam. Further, based on the CBSE-issued guidelines in September 2017, this book also includes value-based questions and questions with internal choice in the relevant sections. The tests are followed by a detailed marking scheme, which will provide you with clarity on how to go about answering the questions, as well as gauge where exactly you stand, in terms of marks obtained. An ideal study plan and a smart revision plan are designed to prepare students in the best manner.
• Internal choices & value-based questions, as per CBSE (Sept. 2017) notification
• Designed by teachers with 200+ years of combined experience
• Paper-correction facility available (Details inside)
• Complete solutions, as per the latest 2018 marking scheme
Why do you need to practice with our sample papers to score high in Class X Boards?
• Develop a flair for the actual exam: Designed exclusively by CBSE experts, while following the current CBSE pattern, our Sample Papers give you a feel of the actual exam.
• Get rid of your fears: While solving our Sample Papers, you will get comfortable with the types of questions, exam pattern, and division of marks; thus, reducing your stress level.
• Learn how to manage time: By gaining an in-depth understanding on how to divide time between questions, you will gain mastery over time management.
• Analyze your strengths & weaknesses: Our Sample Papers will help you identify your areas of strength and weaknesses; and analyze them so that you can formulate your preparation strategy accordingly.
Harshita Arora (10 CGPA in Class X)
I would like to suggest a simple technique to ace not just your Boards, but any other exam: A sustained effort in a single direction. Study every day, perform well in both summative and formative assessments; and even enjoy your leisure.
DON'T BE SERIOUS, BE SINCERE!
|Number Of Pages||344|