This book has been designed to help you maximize your score in the CBSE Board examination. The contents include 10 test papers in Mathematics developed by the pioneers in the Education department—to familiarize you with the scenario of the actual exam. Further, based on the CBSE-issued guidelines in September 2017, this book also includes value-based questions and questions with internal choice in the relevant sections. The tests are followed by a detailed marking scheme, which will provide you with clarity on how to go about answering the questions, as well as gauge where exactly you stand, in terms of marks obtained. An ideal study plan and a smart revision plan are designed to prepare students in the best manner.
• Internal choices & value-based questions, as per CBSE (Sept. 2017) notification
• Designed by teachers with 200+ years of combined experience
• Paper-correction facility available (Details inside)
• Complete solutions, as per the latest 2018 marking scheme
Why do you need to practice with our sample papers to score high in Class X Boards?
• Develop a flair for the actual exam: Designed exclusively by CBSE experts, while following the current CBSE pattern, our Sample Papers give you a feel of the actual exam.
• Get rid of your fears: While solving our Sample Papers, you will get comfortable with the types of questions, exam pattern, and division of marks; thus, reducing your stress level.
• Learn how to manage time: By gaining an in-depth understanding on how to divide time between questions, you will gain mastery over time management.
• Analyze your strengths & weaknesses: Our Sample Papers will help you identify your areas of strength and weaknesses; and analyze them so that you can formulate your preparation strategy accordingly.
Harshita Arora (10 CGPA in Class X)
I would like to suggest a simple technique to ace not just your Boards, but any other exam: A sustained effort in a single direction. Study every day, perform well in both summative and formative assessments; and even enjoy your leisure.
DON'T BE SERIOUS, BE SINCERE!
|Number Of Pages||344|