This book covers provisions of Ind AS in two volumes. The first volume contains 43 chapters comprehensively covering convergence strategy, each Ind AS in detail with practical examples and comparison with IFRS and existing Indian GAAP. The book is written in a lucid manner in order to help readers spot the differences between AS and Ind AS and plan towards Ind AS transition efficiently.
The second volume covers the Ind AS disclosure checklist, bare comparison of Ind AS with Income Tax Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS), summaries of all Ind AS and other relevant annexures. The book is a very useful referencer for professionals, practitioners and corporates.
• In-depth coverage of practical examples on Ind AS in Q and A format
• Detailed comparison with Indian GAAP and IFRS
• Concise summary of all Ind AS (updated for amendments in 2016 and 2017)
• Detailed disclosure checklist of Ind AS (updated as on date)
• Updated chapter on ICDS, including FAQs issued by CBDT
• Covering Ind AS compliant Schedule III (as amended till date)
• Bare text comparison of Ind AS and ICDS
• Includes IFRS based Financial Statements
• Covers complete text of Ind AS in CD (including Ind AS amended in 2016 and 2017)
|Number Of Pages||1748|