• The three-volumes of “Dissection Manual with Regions and Applied Anatomy” are the practical guides prepared with full passion, dedication and hard work.
• The text is well-organized and designed with many illustrations useful for the medical, dental and other healthcare program students as well as the teachers to perform the Gross Anatomy dissections on the cadavers.
• Chapters of each volume are provided with the Learning Objectives, Introduction, Bony Landmarks and Applied Anatomy (Clinical).
• Volume I explains well about the cadaver dissections of the upper extremity and thorax in a simple format with different regions, the osteology, cutaneous nerves, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, joints, thoracic viscera and their relations with the clinical importance.
• Volume II explains well about the cadaver dissections of the lower extremity, abdomen, pelvis and perineum in a simple format with the osteology, cutaneous nerves, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, joints, abdominal and pelvic viscera, glands, male and female reproductive organs with their relations, the urogenital and anal triangles in male as well as female with the clinical importance.
• Volume III explains well about the cadaver dissections of the head, neck and brain in a simple format. It discusses the different regions, with the osteology, cutaneous nerves, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and joints, the neuroglia, different parts of the brain, their relations and functions with the clinical importance.
• It includes the dissection and model videos which are an additional learning aid for understanding the cadaver dissection procedures, various structures of the body, their relations and help the students in visual learning.
• Student friendly book and will be a very helpful and essential informative guide for the healthcare program students to review Gross Anatomy.
|Number Of Pages||216|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|