This book will equip professionals with necessary knowledge tools to practice in NCLT/NCLAT acting as their non-verbal guide. Whether it is oppression and mismanagement cases or winding up matters or mergers/de-mergers or class actions, this book will help you find answers to most of your practical problems. For a new practitioner, this book will provide the necessary hand-holding for understanding the law, practice and procedure for dealing with any type of case in NCLT/NCLAT. For professionals already practicing in NCLT, HC or BIFR/AAIFR, this book will prove to be invaluable in understating applicability of old case laws, resolving transitional issues arising out of transfer/abatement of existing cases, incisive analysis of new legal provisions and detailed comparison with the 1956 Act.
• Includes NCLT and NCLAT Rules notified by MCA on 21 July 2016 and commentary thereof
• Commentary on all the areas of practice including mergers and amalgamation, oppression and mismanagement, winding up, class action and investigation with special focus on notified sections.
• Explores new areas of practice for chartered accountants, company secretaries, cost accountants and corporate lawyers
• Solutions to problems/questions arising out of transition from high courts, company law boards, BIFR to NCLT
• Detailed Comparison of provisions of 1956 Act with 2013 Act
• Ready reference table containing summary of all the powers of NCLT
|Author||Prachi Manekar Wazalwar|
|Number Of Pages||895|