The new and updated edition of the Pearson IIT Foundation Series continueis to be a source of comprehensive and reliable content for competitive readiness. Conceptual clarity and gaining mastery over the art of problem-solving are the central themes of thee series. To ensure this, the series has lucid content along with neatly sketched diagrams and real-life application-based examples.
Features: Key concepts explained in a learner-friendly manner
Application-based problems, graded by difficulty, leading to conceptual clarity.
Solved examples presented in a logical and step-wise manner for each concept
‘Test your Concepts section at the end of every chapter to check progress
Hints and Explanation for key questions along with common mistakes and how to avoid them
Table of Contents: 1. Number systems
3. Polynomials and square roots of algebraic expressions
4. Linear equations and in equations
5. Quadratic expressions and equations
6. Sets and relations
8. Significant figures
11. Banking unit- I, computing unit- II
14. Coordinate geometry
17. Percentages, profit and loss, discount, partnership
18. Sales tax and cost of living index
19. Simple interest and compound interest
20. Ratio, proportion and variation
21. Shares and dividends
22. Time and work
23. Time and distance.
|Number Of Pages||688|