• A new chapter 'Conceptual Questions' has been added to cater to the needs of students preparing for US-MLE, PLAB and AIIMS examinations.
• New NBE-based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-liner approach).
• Large number of Image-Based Questions with Answers have been added.
• Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2016-1995) including All Recent Questions (2016 to 2012).
• Golden points after theory of every chapter.
• High Yield Points highlighted separately as boxes on every page.
• 'Drugs of Choice' has been incorporated separately at the end of each chapter.
• Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition.
• Interactive 3 hours' DVD-ROM containing live lecture on sympathetic system.
• Chapter wise concise yet complete text in a new layout for enabling the student to study ante grade.
• Provides the advantage of both ante grade as well as retrograde study.
• Large number of easy-to-grasp mnemonics.
• MCQs whose answers change slightly in the statement of questions are given back-to-back.
• Annexures on 'History of Pharmacology', 'New Drugs' and 'Drug of Choice'.
• Includes chapter on 'New Drugs'.
• Incorporates a chapter on 'Drugs of Choice' for important conditions with appropriate references.
• Includes new topics being asked recently in various examinations.
• A separate chapter on commonly asked Adverse Effects of Drugs.
• Authentic and complete Question Banks of various years with latest references and correct answers of the following AIIMS, PGI, DNB and Al examinations.
|Author||Gobind Rai Garg|
|MPN||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Number Of Pages||683|
|Part Number||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|