• Elucidates basic definitions, concepts and recent advancements in the understanding and management of elective orthopaedic conditions.
• Covers most of the questions asked in the postgraduate theoretical examination papers.
• Difficult and advanced concepts are mentioned in points so that students have a fair idea of such modalities and concepts.
• Some newer techniques such as stem cell banking (translational medicine), mechanobiologics, 3D-bioprinting, metabolomics, etc. have been added.
• Discusses the basic science in orthopaedics that are often find missing from dedicated texts.
• Primer for orthopaedic trauma has also been included in 2nd edition as annexures that describes nearly all of the commonly encountered fractures.
• Nearly all the concepts are described by relevant and beautiful illustrations (more than 2200) for students to quickly grasp and remember the concept for long.
|Author||Manish Kumar Varshney|
|Number Of Pages||2364|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|