• This book is prepared according to the prepared by the Dental Council of India.
• Updated content while deleting irrelevant points.
• Important points are shown in bold letters to aid in memorization.
• There are about 350 figures and 150 tables, altogether making the book more student-friendly.
• Chapter at a Glance given in the beginning of each chapter so that the reader will be able to answer questions on the following topics.
• Must-know points are highlighted in colored boxes.
• Chapter summary presented in points as “A Quick Look” at the end of each chapter for last minute revision.
• At the end of the book, appendices contains:
• Abbreviation used in this book
• Normal Values (Reference Values)
• Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of Essential Nutrient
• Composition of Nutrients in Selected Common Food Materials.
• Essay questions and short note questions are compiled from the last 10 years’ question papers of various universities for exam preparation.\
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||318|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|