• A single source of information addressing the entire spectrum of radiological sciences.
• Divided into six sections and 30 chapters covering general physics, radiation physics, physics of diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine and radiotherapy and radiological health and safety.
• Presents recent advances and complicated concepts in radiology with the help of extremely effective theory and suitable diagrams and tables.
• Plays a vital role in improving the role of technologists in their clinical settings.
• Useful for the students pursuing BSc (AHS) course in radiology and imaging technology (RIT), radiotherapy technology (RTT) and MSc (medical physics), as well as postgraduate or diploma course in radiology and imaging, nuclear medicine and radiotherapy.
|Number Of Pages||488|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|