• This pocket guide is designed to deliver the salient points of dermoscopy via concise text, highlighted the most relevant and important dermoscopic structures and features required to evaluate skin lesions, nail lesions and hair conditions
• The text is complemented by:
• Easy-to-follow algorithms and flow charts
• Clear and easy-to-understand schematics
• Exemplar dermoscopy images emphasizing specific features discussed in the text and illustrated in the schematics
• The information in this book is intended to provide the foundation on which to build one’s expertise in dermoscopy.
• It will prove beneficial to anyone interested in dermoscopy, novices in dermoscopy, educators and primary care providers to learn, follow and implement dermoscopy triage algorithms.
|Number Of Pages||166|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|