• This book represents a unique combination of important viva questions and answers of all the three subjects (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry) that are taught in the first professional examination.
• This book is meant for the aid and assistance to the first professional examination and for removing all the fears from the students’ mind.
• Its unique presentation in the form of three-column format adequately equipped with appropriate illustrations would make it an interesting reading for the students.
• In this new edition three new segments, i.e. Embryology, Histology and Genitourinary system, have been added to the chapter “General Anatomy”.
• Several new diagrams (more than 50), color plates (21) and appendix have also been added in this new edition.
|Number Of Pages||396|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|