• Widely read pocketbook deals in brief with practical therapeutics including critical care.
• The treatment laid out is based on the assumption that diagnosis has been established by clinical and investigative procedures.
• Generic names are mostly used for the drugs mentioned.
• Chapters have been revised by specialists in their fields.
• Added newer drugs and investigations are publicized in reputed medical journals and pharmaceutical firms.
• The text allows the user to plan management of a disease or disorder safely and effectively.
• Useful book for medical practitioners and senior medical students of both allopathic and homeopathic faculty.
|Author||Aspi F Golwalla|
|Number Of Pages||552|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Studio||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|