• Provides basic concepts of diseases required to be known by undergraduate students.
• Provides knowledge in a simple, lucid, easily under-standable and reproducible format.
• Book is divided into two sections namely General Pathology (Chapters 1 to 8) and
Systemic Pathology (Chapters 9 to 23).
• Rapid review of book is assisted by providing key points in bold words so that it will help
the student to just brush through the entire book within few hours before the
examination or viva-voce.
• Text enhanced by 350 illustrations, 82 gross photographs, 162 photomicrographs, one
clinical photograph, 3 X-ray photographs and 152 tables.
|MPN||297 colour illustrations, 222 colour ill|
|Number Of Pages||760|
|Part Number||297 colour illustrations, 222 colour ill|