Written as per the latest Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)-prescribed syllabus (for B.E./B.Tech. I & II semesters), Constitution of India, Professional Ethics and Human Rights provides a comprehensive overview of the Constitution of India, the basics of human rights and practice of professional ethics. This textbook aids easy understanding and helps in successfully achieving the objectives and outcomes of this course in the most efficient and effective manner.
• Full coverage of the 2015–2016 syllabus
• Topics based on recent updates
• Logically sequenced chapters aiding easier understanding and recollection
• Lucid explanation with diagrams and tables providing conceptual clarity
• Inclusion of previous semester question papers
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||292|