Make it in India - Handbook on Starting and Doing Business provides significant guidance on how to incorporate a business entity in India for budding entrepreneurs. It covers different facets of India as a business hub and provides the basics of Indian legal system including summarized view of taxation system and compliances, for readers to make an informed decision about starting any business activity in India. This book will help entrepreneurs and business owners in organization of all sizes from India and overseas, to understand basic requirements including tax policies, incentives to effectively and efficiently manage the Indian business entity and also to adapt and adjust according to rapidly changing business environment.
• Covers broad principles and action points to start an economic activity in India and move towards action and results
• Provides legal backdrop of doing business in India including guidance on type of business entities that can be incorporated in India and applicable economic and administrative laws
• Detailed discussion on specificities and peculiarities about India for aligning any business
• Provides a perspective on the cultural nuances at personal and business levels and how they differ from many countries
• Incorporates all key direct, indirect and international tax compliances to be ensured by the business entity
• Deals with questions like what really ticks about doing business in India, why should one invest for returns in India and pros and cons of starting and expanding business
• Separate appendix on creating a business plan, glossary on words used in India and specifically in government departments and also state-wise comparison on Ease of Doing Business
• Appendices also include frequently asked questions addressed by industry expert
This book shows how ordinary people can build solid livings, with independence and purpose, on their own terms and it is a must have for existing and budding entrepreneurs.
|Number Of Items||10|
|Number Of Pages||332|