Handbook on Right to Information Act is a complete and comprehensive commentary which explicates all aspects of the Act in a reader-friendly manner.
• Updated with latest legislative amendments including those passed by different states.
• Compendium of recent and landmark judgments pronounced by the Supreme Court, various high courts and Central Information Commission (CIC), covered under separate parts.
• Important allied Acts such as the Whistle Blowers Protection Act, 2014, the Central Vigilance Commission Act, 2003 and the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, included.
• Relevant international conventions and declarations and applicable rules, regulations, reports and guidelines incorporated.
• Specimen forms for obtaining information under the Act along with list of names and addresses of the members of Central Information Commission, Chief Information Commissioners and Information Commissioners, website of State Information Commissions provided for ready reference.
|Author||P K Das|
|Number Of Items||10|
|Number Of Pages||1300|
|Publisher||Universal Law Publishing - An Imprint of LexisNexis|
|Studio||Universal Law Publishing - An Imprint of LexisNexis|