The Civil Services Preliminary Examination in which roughly about 7% of the candidates qualify to appear for the main examination takes a lot of perseverance, hard work, time management and proper guidance. Civil Services Preliminary Examination is considered to be the toughest, most prestigious and sought after career by the young talented individuals. The appreciation, acknowledgement and applaud by the aspirants of competitive examinations, particularly Civil Services has helped in the better designing of the fifth edition of Guaranteed Success Package (GSP) for General Studies Paper 1 018.
The revised edition which has been designed in a coherent, distinct and clear style with efforts to present the study material in a form that is suitable to the present and changing nature of Civil Services Examination will prove to be a milestone for the readers. It strategically covers all dimensions like Indian History and Indian National Movement, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity and Governance, Indian Economy, General Science and General Knowledge in widest possible and the most updated form. The package comes with a unique booklet of 5000+ most important points for revision which would help in fast track revision for the upcoming Civil Services Preliminary Examination. The book also contains last four years’ (2014-2017) solved papers of General Studies Paper I to help aspirants get an insight into the recent examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein.
Key features of GSP:
- Complete coverage of all subjects as per new pattern of UPSC with updated and authentic contents
- Conventional subjects like History, Geography, Polity and General Science are thoroughly updated along with updated section wise questions
- Contemporary topics from Indian Economy, Environment and Ecology, Science and Technology and General Awareness have been added in a simple and lucid form with latest facts and figures
- Current affairs covering every National and International Events, Summits and Conferences have been included in this edition. It also includes Solved Paper of 2017
- New Practice Sets as per new format of UPSC examination have been added in the book.
|Number Of Pages||1696|