This Contemporary World Politics, by the National Council of Education Research and Training, (NCERT) is a book on Political Science designed for the students, who would be appearing for their Class 12 board examinations in 2019. This edition of the book contains all the chapters that are prescribed by the CBSE. This paperback book with 150 pages has been written in lucid language, which ensures a better understanding of the topic.
Contents of this Textbook:
• The Cold War Era
• The End of Bipolarity
• US Hegemony in World Politics
• Alternative Centres of Power
• Contemporary South Asia
• International Organisations
• Security in the Contemporary World
• Environment and Natural Resources
Salient Features of this Book:
• The book gives the students a thorough understanding of the contemporary world and also the concept of globalisation and its causes.
• Graphical representations are provided for the benefits of the students.
• Provides the students with an insight of the World Politics and the overview of the Cold War Era.
• ‘Let’s Do It Together’ section helps the students to understand the concept in a better way.
• Includes exercises with numerous questions as per the latest marking scheme to help the students evaluate their strength and weakness of the subject matter.
• Date and events are provided in a tabular form to make the learning easy.
|Number Of Pages||150|
|Publisher||National Council of Education Research and Training|
|Studio||National Council of Education Research and Training|