Prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), this textbook of Political Science is for those students who will be appearing for their Class 11 examinations. It explains how Indian Constitution works, its impact on the society and the way it forms the politics by putting the main emphasis on the development of the concepts and the ability to evaluate the socio-political realities. It also let the student get familiar with the fundamental rights and the election procedure of the country. Published by National Council of Research and Training (NCERT), this textbook has a simple language so that students are able to comprehend the concept easily.
Topics covered in the Textbook
• Constitution: Why and How?
• Rights in the Indian Constitution
• Election and Representation
• Local Governments
• Constitution as a Living Document
• The Philosophy of the Constitution
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Chapters are well-covered and the detailed illustrations make it easy for the students to understand the topics easily.
• At the end of every chapter, questions are provided for practice.
• ‘Conclusion’ section at the end of each chapter helps to recapitulate the important points of every chapter.
|Number Of Pages||242|
|Publisher||National Council of Education Research and Training|
|Studio||National Council of Education Research and Training|