Opening the windows of World History, this India and The Contemporary World - I Textbook will be an ideal choice for any student who is studying in class 9. Published by NCERT, it closely maintains parity with the syllabus and guidelines prescribed by the CBSE. The lucid flow of English makes this the ideal partner for students who want to learn History in all its essence.
Topics covered in this Textbook:
• The French Revolution
• Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
• Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
• Forest Society and Colonialism
• Pastoralists in the Modern World
• Peasants and Farmers
• History and Sport: The Story of Cricket
• Clothing: A Social History
Salient Features of this book:
• The chapters have been divided into subsections so that it can cover multiple aspects of any era of history.
• It contains an interactive flow of words that will keep the students hooked on to the chapters.
• Exercises and ‘do it yourself’ section at the end of each chapter for the students to evaluate their own pace of learning.
• It presents a clear idea about the historical events of the world in a storytelling manner which gets absorbed by the young minds very easily.
|Number Of Pages||178|
|Publisher||National Council of Education Research and Training|
|Studio||National Council of Education Research and Training|