Our annual bestseller, Lonely Planet's Best in Travel, ranks the hottest, must-visit countries, regions and cities for the year ahead. Drawing on the knowledge and passion of Lonely Planet's staff, authors and online community, it presents a year's worth of inspiration to take travelers out of the ordinary and into the unforgettable - and firmly sets the travel agenda for 2018.
As self-confessed travel geeks, our staff collectively rack up hundreds of thousands of miles each year, exploring almost every destination on the planet. Every year, we ask ourselves: Where are the best places in the world to visit right now? It's a very hotly contested topic at Lonely Planet and dominates more discussion than any other. Best in Travel 2018 is our definitive answer.
Now in a larger, hardback format, it makes the perfect gift for any traveller looking where to go next.
Inside, you'll discover the:
• Top ten countries, regions and cities
• Best value destinations
• Best culture trips for families
• Best new openings and experiences
• Best new places to stay
• Top destination races, from walks and marathons to cycles and swims
• Top vegetarian and vegan destinations
• Top small-ship expedition cruises
• Best places for cross-generational family trips
• Best private islands that everyone can use.
|Edition||13th Revised edition|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||208|