Are you an Introvert? If so, what type?
Discover Introverts´ personality traits and types, learn how to manage stress and anxiety and balance your emotional sensitivity!
This book explores the true meaning of introversion, shatters stereotypes and myths perpetuated by an extrovert-centric society and offers practical implementation techniques and advice for personal and professional growth, including leadership roles for the enlightened, empowered individual that lives within all introverts.
With this practical implementation guide you will also explore specific types of introversion, jobs which suite different types of Introverts, the introvert advantages and introverted leadership in personal life and at work.
Here are just some of the topics that are covered:
• What Type of Introvert are You?
• Gifts of Being Introverted
• Vulnerabilities Associated with Being Introverted
• Taking the Fear Factor out of Introversion
• Dealing With Strangers, Making Friends and Forging Alliances
• Conflict Resolution for Introverts
• Understanding How Various Disruptions Affect Introverts
• Self-Protection for Introverts at Work and at Home
• Personal and Professional Growth Through the Lens of the Introvert
• The Balanced Introvert
• The Enlightened Introvert
• Empowered Introverted Leadership
• What Makes a Successful Introverted Leader?
• Jobs and Careers Specifically Chosen for Introverts
Get ready to experience the authenticity, freedom and power of introversion and buy this book today!
|Number Of Pages||114|
|Publisher||Createspace Independent Pub|
|Studio||Createspace Independent Pub|