Collins KS3 Science Homework Book 2 contains three exciting and levelled questions for every double-page lesson in Pupil Book 2, as well as a CD-ROM of Pupil Book 2. There are three styles of levelled question – Test yourself, Creative and Digital – each of which will engage your pupils and promote their progression in science.
This book is perfectly matched to the new QCA Programme of Study and new Science Framework. It provides exciting and varied homework activities that will help pupils working at all levels to succeed at Key Stage 3. It will:
• Make progression easy with clearly-levelled homework questions that provide full differentiation
• Make science engaging with three styles of question – Test yourself, Creative and Digital – and mid-topic project pages
• Put science in context with How Science Works questions embedded throughout
• Allow pupils access to their Pupil Books at home with the Pupil Book CD-ROM
• Encourage pupils to monitor their own progression with the levelled record cards.
|Number Of Pages||88|