How do you find the best university for the subject you wish to study? You need a guide that evaluates the quality of what is available, giving facts, figures and comparative assessments of universities. This up-to-date edition of this bestselling guide does just that.
Since 1992, The Times has produced the most widely respected and used university league tables. This Guide takes the key measures of quality as its focus, so you can make informed choices of university and subjects. Still unique and still controversial, the rankings provide hard data, analysed, interpreted and presented by a team of experts.
The 2007 edition of the best-selling Good University Guide has been further extended, now offering:
• Unique league table ranking to Britain’s universities, which enables readers to assess strengths and weaknesses of each university.
• Over 60 tables giving the best universities for particular subjects.
• Advice on how to select a course and a university.
• Details of government changes to higher education.
• Guidance on how to apply and pay your way through university.
• Advice on finding and paying for accommodation while you are there.
• Two pages of information on each university.
• Detailed coverage of Oxford and Cambridge colleges.
• Information specifically designed for international students.
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||480|