The best, most comprehensive guide to infertility, and the only user guide to IVF treatment available.
This is an outstanding book. Originally published in 1997, and now updated to cover all the latest developments and changes, it really is the best and most comprehensive guide to IVF treatment available.
Easy to read, Your Essential IVF Companion is a mine of information:
How the reproductive system works.
• The different causes of fertility problems.
• The drug and treatment options available.
• How will the treatments make me feel?
• The medical technology – how does it work?
• Self-help and complementary medicine to help with fertility – and during IVF.
• IVF, infertility and your relationship as a couple.
• The alternatives – adoption and fostering.
This is also the ONLY book which provides a guide to every UK clinic and hospital offering IVF. The clinics do differ – both in their criteria for selecting IVF couples and in the sorts of experience couples can expect to have once they begin treatment.
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||336|